-   -   Help with copying please. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271484-re-help-copying-please.html)

Don Guillett[_4_]

Help with copying please.

try to modify this to suit. The 1st number in cells(is the row, 2nd is
column)

Sub Macro7()
x = Cells(65536, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Range(Cells(x - 6, 1), Cells(x, 4)).Copy Cells(x, 1)

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
Granite Shoals, TX

"Robert Gillard" wrote in message
Problem,

I have a problem with a spreadsheet that comes down the page in
"steps".(If you had a blank sheet of paper turn it landscape and draw a

line
from the bottom left hand corner to the top right hand corner and just

look
at the area above the line - that's the shape of the spreadsheet.)

Each month I have to add a new step to those already there. Each step

is
4 cols wide and 6 rows down, so for example this month I would highlight
cells A100:D105 and then drag down so the new cells are A106:D111. I now

go
to the next step which would be from E94:H99 highlight the cells and
dragdown to E100:H105.......and so on across the page.

Can I automate this process if so how.... cause this is a big spreadsheet.

With thanks

Bob