-   -   VBA code for Excel 2000, IF procedures and listboxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271468-vba-code-excel-2000-if-procedures-listboxes.html)

Bob[_22_]

VBA code for Excel 2000, IF procedures and listboxes

just getting into VBA for Excel and find myself constantly
frustrated by a lack of knowledge of some of the basic
programming fundamentals despite referencing some weighty
VBA text books. Could anyone help me to program a
userform command button to check whether a listbox
selection matches a worksheet cell and if so to return a
selection contained in a second listbox in the userform to
another cell. I'm sure this can't be difficult but all my
attempts have failed.

Thanks, Bob