-   -   MOD function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271362-mod-function.html)

Stratuser[_2_]

MOD function

I'm having trouble finding the MOD function. It doesn't
seem to be accessible through WorksheetFunction. Anybody
know how I can access it?

Bob Phillips[_5_]

MOD function

Strat,

Try

Debug.Print Evaluate("MOD(17, 3)")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stratuser" wrote in message
I'm having trouble finding the MOD function. It doesn't
seem to be accessible through WorksheetFunction. Anybody
know how I can access it?

KennyG[_3_]

MOD function

What are you trying to do? I'm not sure why it doesn't appear in
WorksheetFunction's list, but it might have to do with the fact that VBA has
a MOD function, e.g.

MyRemainder = 19 MOD 5

To enter a formula in a cell via VBA use:
ActiveCell.Formula = "=Mod(cell1, cell2)"

Hope this helps

KennyG

"Stratuser" wrote in message
I'm having trouble finding the MOD function. It doesn't
seem to be accessible through WorksheetFunction. Anybody
know how I can access it?

Tom Ogilvy

MOD function

VBA has a MOD operater

21 Mod 5

from the immediate window

? 21 Mod 5
1

I believe there is some operational difference for fractional arguments

XL2000: MOD Function and Mod Operator Return Different Values

XL: MOD Function and Mod Operator Return Different Values
Just for interest:

OFF2000: New Round Function in Visual Basic for Applications 6.0

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy