-   -   What's this? (Application.Run) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271337-whats-application-run.html)

Karl Thompson

What's this? (Application.Run)

The macro recorder inserted lines like this:

Application.Run "BLPLinkReset"

I basically understand what the run method does, my question is what is
"BLPLinkReset"?

And is there a list somewhere of the macros or functions that "run" can
execute?

Tom Ogilvy

What's this? (Application.Run)

I suspect "BLPLinkReset"
is a function in some addin you have installed.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy