the page header using a lookup table. For Example:

Date: feb

Table with dates:
Jan 01/01/03
feb 02/01/03
apr
may

Data Table
Code:
001
002
003
004 1/1/03 02/01/03 03/01/03

For Example, I want to look up code 004 to get the date
listed as Feb in the table with dates and stick it in a
page header.

Tom Ogilvy

Populating Pageheaders Using Vertical Lookups

Activesheet.pageSetup.LeftHeader = Application.Vlookup(something,
tableref,2,false)

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Marc" wrote in message
I have a data table with dates in it. I need to populate
the page header using a lookup table. For Example: