-   -   moving macros to disc. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271204-moving-macros-disc.html)

Postma

moving macros to disc.

The excel 2000 spread sheet I have has several macros.
The problem comes when I save the sheet to a disk it will
not open and run.

These messages come up;
Could not register visual basic environment - Run Setup
error initualizing VBA library 1157.

What can I do to get this sheet to run off a disc.

Henry[_4_]

moving macros to disc.

Postma,

XL doesn't like being run from floppy disk.
Copy the file to the destination hard drive and run it from there.

HTH
Henry