Opening text files using macro

Look at this site Tom
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Tom Arcati" wrote in message ...
I have been trying to write a macro that will open several
text files (Tab seperated text) and put them in several
worksheets within one workbook. This allows all date to
be compiled and graphed.

I can only get this to work if I "hard code" the text file
path and name in the macro. This is not what I need or
can use. What I want to do is have the file name defined
in a cell and have the macro get the file name from
there. This would allow the user enter the files he needs
to bring into the workbook.

I could not find any infomation for this in the help files.

Help please!

Tom