-   -   Clock Timer/ Date Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271133-clock-timer-date-function.html)

Rob[_9_]

Clock Timer/ Date Function

I'm no programmer but is there a VB code that can display
the existing time and date and a future time and date
(that you set) where it would show a countdown feature
for purposes of monitoring suspenses and deadlines in MS
Excel?

Thanks.

- Rob

Patrick Molloy[_3_]

Clock Timer/ Date Function

We use the timer controls from this site:

http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

If you have a text box on a userfor, then you'd place the
time in the box like this:-
textbox1.Text = Format(Now,"HH:MM:SS")

You orgram the Timer controls ONTIME event to run the
same line of code ... or similar

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

I'm no programmer but is there a VB code that can

display
the existing time and date and a future time and date
(that you set) where it would show a countdown feature
for purposes of monitoring suspenses and deadlines in MS
Excel?

Thanks.

- Rob
.

Bernie Deitrick[_2_]

Clock Timer/ Date Function

Rob,

I will send you a workbook that has a multi-day count down timer.

HTH,
Bernie
Excel MVP

"Rob" wrote in message ...
I'm no programmer but is there a VB code that can display
the existing time and date and a future time and date
(that you set) where it would show a countdown feature
for purposes of monitoring suspenses and deadlines in MS
Excel?

Thanks.

- Rob

Bob Phillips[_5_]

Clock Timer/ Date Function

Rob,

Are you still looking for a reply to this one?

If so, I have a timer that sounds like what you want, but I need to modify
it to provide countdown as well.

Let me know.

--
HTH