-   -   Copy and Paste Lost (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271116-re-copy-paste-lost.html)

Gord Dibben[_3_]

Copy and Paste Lost

Wes

Copy the code and post it here(do not attach file). Someone will be able to
ferret out the problem.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:16:04 -0700, "Wes" wrote:

I tried posting this earlier and it does not seem to have
appeared. If this is a duplicate, I appologize.

I have written some code that is called by selection
change. It uses the activecell.value in a claculation,
puts the result in a text box, then changes the visibility
of a couple of controls.

The problem is that you can nolonger copy and paste
cells. When you select a cell and copy, selecting
something else "unselects" the cell to be copied and
therfore paste is unavailable. How do I prevent the
selection change from messing up my copy and paste?

Thanks in advance for your help.