-   -   Sizing windows automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/271075-sizing-windows-automatically.html)

tom Troyer

Sizing windows automatically

I am writing an Excel program to distribute to my clients
in the water biz.

I'd like to know if I need to include code to adjust
screen or window sizes to account for each user's display
settings.

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Sizing windows automatically

Maybe you can just set the zoom factor to fit your data nicely.

Application.Goto Worksheets("sheet1").Range("A8:AG8"), scroll:=True
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True

I like to include one extra skinny column at the right. Sometimes it makes it
look nicer.

--

Dave Peterson