-   -   excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99898-excel.html)

sbzak2

excel

how do I keep titles on top of the page while scrolling?

Ron Coderre

excel

Try this:

Select the firs cell UNDER the row you want to always be visible and to the
RIGHT of the first column you always want visible

From the Excel main menu:
<window<freeze panes

Example:
If you select cell B3, then rows 1 and 2 and column A will always be visible.

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"sbzak2" wrote:

how do I keep titles on top of the page while scrolling?

tim m

excel

put your cursor under the title column and then go 'window'...'freeze panes'