-   -   "return to..." function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99890-return-function.html)

chemist

"return to..." function

I have a worksheet with a lot of calculated data. I keep the data for the
calculated constants in another area of the worksheet. I have named those
areas so I can hyperlink to them when I want to check anything there.
However, I can't "easily" get back to where I started from.

I am trying to program a button or macro I can use on the spreadsheet that
will allow me to return to the point on the worksheet from which I left. I
can easily do it by pressing "F5" and then return-- but that is a pain
compared to a keyboard macro or a button. When I used the macro recorder it
recorded the exact cell I left from the first time. If I cn just program it
to activate the "F5" key and then the return key I get pretty much what I
want.

How do I go about this?