-   -   Showing Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99846-showing-values.html)

Brento

Showing Values

HI,

I have 2 work sheets in a file, The first sheet contains a table with
names in the first column and a formula in the second and third
columns. which either only show REF or N/A until another value is
entered and become a word value.

On the second sheet I am trying to I am trying to display the same
table as the first sheet but only have the rows with the word values in
and not N/A or REF?

Can this be done? Your urgent help is needed?

Thanks
Brent:confused:

--
Brento
Brento's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25213

David Biddulph

Showing Values

"Brento" wrote in
message ...

HI,

I have 2 work sheets in a file, The first sheet contains a table with
names in the first column and a formula in the second and third
columns. which either only show REF or N/A until another value is
entered and become a word value.

On the second sheet I am trying to I am trying to display the same
table as the first sheet but only have the rows with the word values in
and not N/A or REF?

Can this be done? Your urgent help is needed?

=IF(OR(ISERR(Sheet1!A1),ISNA(Sheet1!A1)),"",Sheet1 !A1)
--
David Biddulph

SimonCC

Showing Values

You can actually use ISERROR to cover all the error values:
=IF(ISERROR(Sheet1!A1),"",Sheet1!A1)

-Simon