-   -   Is This possible in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99818-possible-excel.html)

[email protected]

Is This possible in Excel

I wish to create a worksheet with a drop down list of tools which i
can pick the tools I need and create a list to give to someone to get
ready ,this I can do but what i also want to be able to do is ,
If I pick tool "A" and their are several other tools assocatated with
tool "A" when I pick tool "A" from my drop down list these assocatated
tools are automatically picked at the same time and put into the same
list as tool "A"

TIA