-   -   Forcing a "0" on the Y-axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99794-forcing-0-y-axis.html)

magikid

Forcing a "0" on the Y-axis

I have an unconventional y-axis, with values of 2, 7, 12, 17 and 23 on my
y-axis in my chart. This was used to bring out the importance of the data.

However I now wish to have the y-axis show a 0 too, how do I do that while
keeping my unconventional axis values?

Would appreciate any help! Thank you! :)

magikid

Forcing a "0" on the Y-axis

Is there anyone that can help? Quite an urgent matter :)