-   -   how do i open practice files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99793-how-do-i-open-practice-files.html)

ALEX

how do i open practice files

I updated my internet explorer to 7.0. When I am on the tutorials page for
excel, as soon as I get to the second or third page, I see a yellow error
sign on the lower left corner of the page. When I double click it, it shows
there is an error onn the page. I was not able to cut and paste it here, but
I remember it saying something about an error in line 59. I'm guessing the
issue has something to do with the configuration of the internet explorer.
Could someone please guide me. I really want to learn Excel.