-   -   List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99731-list.html)

John

List

I would like to create a list of items with approximately 7 columns that
would be used by 3 other worksheets in the same workbook. The problem I have
it that the items in the list are deleted on occasion and other items are
added. When a row is deleted, the rows in the three other worksheets no
longer link correctly to the list. Also, there could be anywhere from 10 to
15 rows of data. Any suggestions?

mrice

List

Have a look at the INDIRECT function - this might help you.

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=562189

John

List