-   -   Help with radio button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99670-help-radio-button.html)

Diana

Help with radio button

I have added a number of radio buttons to my spreadsheet and linked them to a
cell. I would like that Everytime I check one button information from the
cell copies autmatically to another cell. For example if I click on button 1
I would like information from cell A where button 1 is placed to copy to cell
D. Is there a way to do this. I know that there is a way to do this with
checkboxes but unfortunately I am only allowed to use radio buttons in this
specific spreadsheet for users are only allowed to choose one of the options.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mrice

Help with radio button

You can do this by linking a further cell to the one that's changing and
then creating a worksheet_change event macro that performs the copy
operation triggered by the change of the second cell.

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=562133