-   -   I want to hide the formula's which I have done, so that no one ca. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9965-i-want-hide-formulas-i-have-done-so-no-one-ca.html)

Excel General Question

I want to hide the formula's which I have done, so that no one ca.

I want to hide the formula's which I have done, so that no one can see, but
they can edit the same sheet or workbook

Paul B

You will need to unlock the cells you want people to change and lock and
hide the ones with your formulas, format, cells, protection, then protect
the worksheet, tools, protection, protect sheet.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Excel General Question" <Excel General
wrote in message ...
I want to hide the formula's which I have done, so that no one can see,

but
they can edit the same sheet or workbook

JE McGimpsey

If you want the user to be able to edit the worksheet, they'll have
access to the formulae. There's no way to prevent that.

Even if you protect the worksheet so that the formulae are hidden,
anyone who can find these groups can find ways to bypass the protection
in a few seconds:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

In article ,