Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default Search all worksheets in a workbook...

Hello All,

I am trying to figure out how to search a certain cell range (AA4), on each
of upto 30 worksheets in the same workbook. Then if it finds that range to be
empty (ie: the page has not been used) delete it when exiting.

My workbook autosaves a file on exit using the same cell range on the first
worksheet as it's filename.

Regards
Peter