-   -   PivotTable Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99325-pivottable-question.html)

Jules

PivotTable Question

Hi everyone...is it possible to run a pivot a table on mulitple worksheets in
a work book? I have two spreadsheets that are two large to place on one
worksheet....but I need to consolidate the file in some reasonable way.

Any help would be wonderful!
--
Jules

Debra Dalgleish

PivotTable Question

You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple
consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
There's more information he

Jules wrote:
Hi everyone...is it possible to run a pivot a table on mulitple worksheets in
a work book? I have two spreadsheets that are two large to place on one
worksheet....but I need to consolidate the file in some reasonable way.

Any help would be wonderful!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures