-   -   Macro to create PDF's question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99317-macro-create-pdfs-question.html)

joeyarsenault19

Macro to create PDF's question

Hi. I have macro that does the following:

1) Opens a spreadsheet with 6 tabs (worksheets)
2) Selects one tab, and prints using the Acrobat Disiller as a printer
3) Saves this file as "cashseries.pdf"
4) Goes back to the spreadsheet and selects the next tab
5) Repeats the .pdf creation, saving the next tab as "primeseries.pdf"
6) and so forth for all six tabs, saving as a different name

In the end, I will have 6 .pdf files created all with different names

The only problem I am having is, when these files get created, they are
all saved in "My Documents" folder. I'm trying to save them in a certain
folder.

Part of the macro code is as follows:

-*Sheets("Prime Series").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, printToFile:=True,
_
prtofilename:="L:\rates\primeseries"
Kill "L:\rates\primeseries"*-

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

--
joeyarsenault19
joeyarsenault19's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36365

mrice

Macro to create PDF's question

I suspect that you might need to use the ChDrive statement to change the
default drive before you try to save the files

ChDrive L

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561509