-   -   Writing to Excel through Response object (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99257-writing-excel-through-response-object.html)

Judy

Writing to Excel through Response object

Hi all,

i'm using response to write to excel some data through binary stream.
The problem over here is that first excel prompts user whether they
want to open or save the file. when we click "Open", then after that
another prompt is shown to the user which is:

-the file is not in recognizable format.
-click ok, if you want to view, etc
-click cancel, if you don't want to open, etc

This is what is coming. Could anyone help me. I don't want this to
come.

Thanks and regards,
Judy