-   -   How do I set up a spreadsheet with 3 different variables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99180-how-do-i-set-up-spreadsheet-3-different-variables.html)

chad lyons

How do I set up a spreadsheet with 3 different variables

My boss has asked me to build a spreadsheet, that has all the data for the
year on one sheet.

The variables involved are index number, the months of the year, and amount
of interest paid

Debra Dalgleish

How do I set up a spreadsheet with 3 different variables

What have you done so far, and where do you need help?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures