-   -   Password Recovery (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/99165-password-recovery.html)

Rita Palazzi

Password Recovery

I have an Excel file that I password protected ages ago and now I can't
remember the password. Any way around it??
Thanks for any help!
Rita

kassie

Password Recovery

Google with "Password in Excel". there are many sites

"Rita Palazzi" wrote:

I have an Excel file that I password protected ages ago and now I can't
remember the password. Any way around it??
Thanks for any help!
Rita

Pierre

Password Recovery

Rita Palazzi wrote:
I have an Excel file that I password protected ages ago and now I can't
remember the password. Any way around it??
Thanks for any help!
Rita

Rita, have a peek in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4 f1cf115e58f

Tim

Password Recovery

Instant online password recovery service (Excel'97-2003 password to
open - express recovery (within a minute) - http://passwordnow.com

http://lastbit.com/excel/