-   -   In excel and a pivot table - how can I stop it displaying (blank). (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/990-excel-pivot-table-how-can-i-stop-displaying-blank.html)

Mansel

In excel and a pivot table - how can I stop it displaying (blank).

Hi there, I'm learning to use pivot tables. How can I stop the table listing
(blank) in certain cells?

I want to keep the data it relates to but would rather see that cell empty

Regards

Mansel

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

In step 3 of the pivot table wizard, you can click the Options button, and in
this dialog there's a checkbox "For Empty Cells, show" and you can fill in
something (or leave blank)
HTH
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP