-   -   How do I create a form in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9888-how-do-i-create-form-excel.html)

arethia

How do I create a form in Excel?

I am not sure if I am wording this right, I am trying to make a form. Is the
sam row to different heights?

Gord Dibben

No.

You cannot make a row two different heights. Column width and row height
belong to the entire column and row.

I hesitate to mention the dreaded "merge cells" feature which allows you to
merge two or more cells into one big cell.

If you're just doing this for entering text you would probably get away with
it.

Merged cells cause no end of problems when trying to sort, filter, copy/paste
so I rarely recommend this feature.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP