-   -   Worksheet 1 exact copy of worksheet 2, but in different order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98595-worksheet-1-exact-copy-worksheet-2-but-different-order.html)

Lou@CRA

Worksheet 1 exact copy of worksheet 2, but in different order

Worksheet1 - data listed by account number.
Worksheet 2- same data, listed by surname.

Whenver I add a new row to worsheet 1, I have to add the same data to
worksheet 2, manually.

Is there a was to make worksheet 2 a dynamic copy of worksheet 1?
That is, whenever I update worksheet 1, worksheet 2 is automatically updated,
and the order of the rows is kept?

CLR

Worksheet 1 exact copy of worksheet 2, but in different order

Why have two sheets.........just keep one database and sort it whichever way
you want to view at that time......you could even record macros to do the
sorting for you......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3