-   -   Formatting Graph Grid Lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/985-formatting-graph-grid-lines.html)

Christopher Anderson

Formatting Graph Grid Lines

I have a simple graph created with Excel and would like to make one of the
several vertical grid lines bold. Is there a way to do this in Excel??? If
not, is there a makeshift way to make it look bold?? I also would like to
add a comment or text box that points to the bold line and explains why it is
bold.

Thanks

Chris

tjtjjtjt

Excel Formatting applies to all Gridlines.
Here is a possible alternative:

tj