-   -   Displaying graph and charts on events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98452-displaying-graph-charts-events.html)

soteman

Displaying graph and charts on events

I have a workbook with a lot of different sections that are all on separate
tabs. I am trying to create an overview of the sequence of events on one
sheet in the beginning of the workbook. I have cells that represent the
events within the workbook but there are also a lot of charts that are
associated with each of those events. Is it possible to have an event when a
cell is clicked on the overview tab it can pull one of the graphs from inside
the workbook and display it mostly likely in a smaller version? I was
thinking more of a mouse_over event but I know that feature isn't in Excell.
I hope this is possible.

--
Rob