-   -   how can I print and sort JUST the subtotal lines, not the detail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98401-how-can-i-print-sort-just-subtotal-lines-not-detail.html)

kamaladg

how can I print and sort JUST the subtotal lines, not the detail

I have a subtotaled file, I want to print just the subtotals, and be able to
sort just the subtotals, not the detail that make up the subtotals

widman

how can I print and sort JUST the subtotal lines, not the detail

Just filter it. Copy/paste values, choose a colum where there is nothing in
the subtotal line, looking for blanks, you will be left with the subtotals.