-   -   automatic cell resize (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98380-automatic-cell-resize.html)

xman123

automatic cell resize

In my excel spreadsheet, i type a lot of information into individual
cells. Most of the time this information carys on to anonther line and
i have to resize the cell by hand if i want the information to print.

How can i create a macro to resize these cells automatically? Please
help.

--
xman123
xman123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35532

CWillis

automatic cell resize

If you format the cells the same way each time, you can record a macro
(ToolsMacroRecord New Macro) while you format one cell. Then, each time
you need to reformat a new cell, you can run that macro. (If you do this, be
careful that the macro runs the formatting on the active cell.) You could
also make the macro do this formatting on every cell with text it in by
changing a portion of the code. I know I'm being vague. If you give more
info on formatting, which cells, etc, I may be able to help more.

-Chris