-   -   formulae to look at 52 sheets &count if 2 cells have data entered (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98371-formulae-look-52-sheets-count-if-2-cells-have-data-entered.html)

bsnapool

formulae to look at 52 sheets &count if 2 cells have data entered

Hi All

Been a busy boy today, on excel. Im wondering if any one could assist
me in this formuleas I am struggling with?

Ok here it goes...

I would like the formulae to look at 52 sheets, specifically 2 cells
within the sheet, if they have dates entered into them, return a 1.

E.g.

Sheet 1

Cells N12&012 have dates in them = 1

sheet 2

Cells N12 has a date in it but o12 has not return = 0

etc etc

Hope this makes sense

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

--
bsnapool
bsnapool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36115

Alan McQuaid via OfficeKB.com

formulae to look at 52 sheets &count if 2 cells have data entered

Andre,

Why not try the following formula

"=if(AND(N120,O120),1,0)"

This should return your values