-   -   change font color in regular view to show on screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98147-change-font-color-regular-view-show-screen.html)

Alan

change font color in regular view to show on screen

I have a spreadsheet sent to me and I want to change the font color of
selected cells that are viewable on the screen without having to double click
the cell. How do i do this? I have tried everything(?)

Gord Dibben

change font color in regular view to show on screen

Select the cells and on the Formatting Toolbar select a color from the Font
Color drop-down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP