-   -   Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98132-aligning-wraped-text-bottom-cell.html)

Viking

Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

Hello
I am trying to Align Wraped Text to the bottom of my cell, but it
appears to be centering it.

My row highth and column width have to be fixed where I have them for
my report.

Example text : "Start of the text. Middle of the text. End of the
text."

it is wraped and I am getting:
"the text. Middle
of the text. End"

When what I would like to get is:
"ddle of the text.
End of the Text."

So that it show the end of my text in the cell - not the middle.

Anybody have any iteas on how this would be accomplished.

Thanks in advance
Troy Vincent

Bearacade

Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

You can try and Right Justify it..

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=559460

Viking

Aligning Wraped Text to the bottom of a cell

Thanks Bearacade,

I tryed that with no real change. I have also chaged the vertical to
top and this does exactly the oppisite of what I am trying to get. That
is it shows the test at the begining of the cell.

I am still looking for help.

Thanks
Troy