-   -   Remove an array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9810-remove-array.html)

gennario

Remove an array

I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I remove
the others?

Otto Moehrbach

What do mean by "7 different arrays"? Post back and provide more detail
about what you have and what you want to have. HTH Otto
"gennario" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I
remove
the others?

gennario

When setting up arrays for vlook up I created more names in the name box than
I needed. I clicked on a name and tried to delete but it doesn't delete. Was
hoping to clean up the name box to just the one I needed.

Hope this makes sense.

"gennario" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I
remove
the others?

RagDyer

To remove (delete) names,

<Insert <Name <Define,

Select the name and click on "Delete", then <OK.
--

HTH,

RD

"gennario" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I
remove
the others?

gennario

AWESOME!!! Worked perfect!! Never would have figured that one out
myself....really appreciate the help!!!!!!

"gennario" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I
remove
the others?

RagDyeR

Appreciate the feed-back.