-   -   Copy/Paste Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98084-copy-paste-macro.html)

Diana

Copy/Paste Macro

I have to copy and paste data from one worksheet to another in the same
workbook. Data is copied from two cells in one spreadsheet to two cells in
another spreadsheet. However when I copy data from two cells I A and F for
example I would like to see that data in C and L for example (data from cell
A to be copied to cell C and data from cell F to be copied to cell L in
another spreadsheet. I can only have one macro since I am using submit
button and these cells must be populated in the same time. Thus far I was
only able to copy data from A and F to C. I would like to be able to copy
data from F to L.
All help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

Don Guillett