-   -   Basic questions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98079-basic-questions.html)

Maine begins

Basic questions

I am new to excel and need to learn fast. How do I Move and copy
worksheet to another workbook. How do I freeze panes for Navigation.

--
Maine begins
Maine begins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36162

Marcelo

Basic questions

Hi Maine,

1st copy ws to another wb
right click on the sheet tabs select "move or copy", check new copy and
chose the for an existing wb or new one

2nd freeze panel - assuming that you would like to frezze column A and rows
1,2 and 3, - select cell B4 - Window | Freeze Panel.

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo