-   -   Consolidating information from one sheet to a list on another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/98052-consolidating-information-one-sheet-list-another.html)

J Jenkins

Consolidating information from one sheet to a list on another

On one page I have a selection form for part#, decription ECT.. All I wat to
do is take everything I selected and consolidate it to one sheet, nice and
neat.
Any help is good.

Zygan

Consolidating information from one sheet to a list on another

theres a million and one things excel can do you might get a better
reply if you narrow down and tell us the example of what you want and
we can help i will keep checking this post for your reply

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423