-   -   Moving between worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97998-moving-between-worksheets.html)

Damon

Moving between worksheets

Is there any keyboard shortcut to switch between worksheets within the same
workbook? (i.e. much like I use alt-tab to switch between programs within
windows). Should be an easy one, but excel paperclip is silent.
Cheers,
Damon

Roger Govier

Moving between worksheets

Hi Damon

Ctrl+Page Up to shift one sheet to left
Ctrl+Page Down to shift one sheet to right

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Damon" wrote in message
Is there any keyboard shortcut to switch between worksheets within the
same
workbook? (i.e. much like I use alt-tab to switch between programs
within
windows). Should be an easy one, but excel paperclip is silent.
Cheers,
Damon

Damon

Moving between worksheets

Nifty. Thanks v much.

"Damon" wrote in message
Is there any keyboard shortcut to switch between worksheets within the
same
workbook? (i.e. much like I use alt-tab to switch between programs
within
windows). Should be an easy one, but excel paperclip is silent.
Cheers,
Damon

Gord Dibben

Moving between worksheets

Forget clippy and select Help "shortcut keys" to get a lsit of available
keyboard shortcuts.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP