-   -   Minimum value in a range > 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9792-minimum-value-range-%3E-0-a.html)

Barbara

Minimum value in a range > 0

I have a range of cells where I would like to find the minimum value greater
than 0.

For example:

18
12
0
16
19

I need a formula to look at the entire range and result in the lowest value,
in this case 12.

Thanks for the help.

JulieD

Hi Barbara

assuming your range is in A1:A5 then the following array formula should give
you what you're looking for - (as this is an array formula you will need to
enter it using ctrl & shift & enter instead of just enter)

=MIN(IF($A$1:$A$50,$A$1:$A$5))

Cheers
JulieD

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have a range of cells where I would like to find the minimum value
greater
than 0.

For example:

18
12
0
16
19

I need a formula to look at the entire range and result in the lowest
value,
in this case 12.

Thanks for the help.

Don Guillett

non array enter with enter only
=SMALL(C1:C10,COUNTIF(C1:C10,0)+1)

array - enter with control+shift+enter
=MIN(IF(C1:C100,C1:C10))
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have a range of cells where I would like to find the minimum value

greater
than 0.

For example:

18
12
0
16
19

I need a formula to look at the entire range and result in the lowest

value,
in this case 12.

Thanks for the help.

Ron de Bruin