-   -   How do I omit content within a hidden row and copy only viewable r (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97908-how-do-i-omit-content-within-hidden-row-copy-only-viewable-r.html)

Keith

How do I omit content within a hidden row and copy only viewable r

I have hidden rows in a spreadsheet. I want to remove them and only have
viewable rows. I have tried copying and pasting but I still get the hidden
row content.

Dave Peterson

How do I omit content within a hidden row and copy only viewable r

Select your range to copy
edit|goto special|Visible cells only
edit|copy

and then paste.