-   -   Gridlines: I want them to print default, not have to select it ev. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9785-gridlines-i-want-them-print-default-not-have-select-ev.html)

jack ritterskamp

Gridlines: I want them to print default, not have to select it ev.

I "always" want gridlines when I print out a spreadsheet. I know how to turn
them on using the Setup/Sheet checkbox. What I'm after is a way to make them
"on" by default, and turn them off the one time in a hundred when I don't
want them.

Don Guillett

Set up your workbook.xlt or a workbook_open event to select all sheets and
edit the setup

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software