-   -   Is it possible to recover a deleted sheet after saving the file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/9782-possible-recover-deleted-sheet-after-saving-file.html)

RoseM

Is it possible to recover a deleted sheet after saving the file?

I moved a sheet from File1 to File2. I saved File1 and closed it then closed
File2 but accidentally clicked No when prompted to save. Now I don't have
the sheet in either file. Any idea if the sheet is saved somewhere? It is
not in the autobackup folder.

JE McGimpsey

If you don't have a backup, it's gone...