-   -   PivotTable List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97810-pivottable-list.html)

EllieM

PivotTable List

My pivot table Field list will not show even after I select show field list
or when I go to view-toolbars-pivottable.

I have restored my computer to an earlier date and still it won't show.

Debra Dalgleish

PivotTable List

If you protected the worksheet, the pivottable field list may not be
available.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures