-   -   How do I get excel to add or subtract percentages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97623-how-do-i-get-excel-add-subtract-percentages.html)

shandigarner

How do I get excel to add or subtract percentages?

I am trying to create a receipt that automatically updates when numbers are
imputed by when I try to use a percentage it doesn't caculate correctly.
HELP!!

Nick Hodge

How do I get excel to add or subtract percentages?

We will need more information on what you are trying to do, with examples,
what you are getting and what you are trying to get

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"shandigarner" wrote in message
I am trying to create a receipt that automatically updates when numbers are
imputed by when I try to use a percentage it doesn't caculate correctly.
HELP!!

kassie

How do I get excel to add or subtract percentages?

Why don't you repost with an example of what you are trying to achieve?