-   -   In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97471-excel-colors-dont-appear-until-i-do-print-preview.html)

mpeters99

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is no change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors are
there.

Bob Phillips

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is no

change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors are
there.

Bernard Liengme

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

Not a valid KBID, Bob
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is no

change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors are
there.

Debra Dalgleish

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

They've changed the article number:

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833258

Bob Phillips wrote:
See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Bob Phillips

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

Thanks Bernard. One thing I don't do is check these references every time
<g.

I will update my reference, but I wish they wouldn't.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Not a valid KBID, Bob
--

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is no

change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors

are
there.

Biff

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

You'd think that MS would redirect to the new KB article.

Biff

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is no
change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors

are
there.

Bob Phillips

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

Good point!

"mpeters99" wrote in message
In Excel, when I change the color of the box or the print, there is

no
change
reflected on the screen. If I do a print preview however the colors

are
there.

Flor Mejia

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

I am having this issue an all the articles showed in here do not exist any
more... anyone has a solution for it?

Bob Phillips wrote:
See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra Dalgleish

In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

The article that I referenced is still available: