-   -   How do I filter columns of merged cells to show all related rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97461-how-do-i-filter-columns-merged-cells-show-all-related-rows.html)

mosaic

How do I filter columns of merged cells to show all related rows?

Need to allow filtering of a column with merged cells to show the rows
associated with each merged cell

Debra Dalgleish

How do I filter columns of merged cells to show all related rows?

Instead of merging the cells, you could enter the value in each cell,
then use conditional formatting to hide the duplicates. There are
instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFor...html#Duplicate

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

mosaic

How do I filter columns of merged cells to show all related ro

Many thanks, this works fine.