-   -   Printer won't print after installing Office 2007 Beta (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97394-printer-wont-print-after-installing-office-2007-beta.html)

Daniel James

Printer won't print after installing Office 2007 Beta

I checked my USB Port and all connections but I can't get my printer to print
- I don't get an error message and when I go to control panel it shows that
it is set as printer but doesn't show any documents in print que. When I hit
the print icon it shows my Epson C86 printer and gives two messages that it
is printing on my printer but nothing happens. I have turned the printer on
and off and reconnected the wiring. Help me please!