-   -   Row height using autofit, with no merged cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97203-row-height-using-autofit-no-merged-cells.html)

D.Smith

Row height using autofit, with no merged cells

My application results in rows of varying height, due to word-wrap on. When I
try to condense my worksheet using autofit, some rows seem to play ball,
where others (with similar text entries) want to stay oversize. No cells are
merged, and I have tried toggling autofit and realigning, but no luck. It
ends up either laboriously moving each rogue line in turn, or printing 12
million pages. Any ideas?
--
D.Smith

raypayette

Row height using autofit, with no merged cells

I suspect that you should change your column width to a fixed width that
would be able to accept all your text. Then you would use row autofit.

--
raypayette

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29569
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557652